“They (Dembélé and his representatives) have our proposal and a date to decide, because there is no more room. We are preparing for next season for a long time and this is a problem we are stuck with as the agent is not responding to the offer. Apparently they have a counter-offer. “There is a priority now, which is to get the economy back on track.” In the columns of L’EsportiuFC Barcelona president Joan Laporta assured that there was no more news from the Dembele clan.
But the truth is quite different after two days ago a meeting took place between the leaders of the club Blaugrana and Moussa Sissoko in Barcelona. The latter also arrived directly from Paris where he had just met Nasser Al-Khelaïfi, as we revealed to you last Saturday.
@ carmonaa.23 Moussa sissoko llega from paris to bcn😱🥺 # carmonaa23 #tiktokindia #paratii #fyp #parati #bcn # tiktokespaña #tiktok #tiktoker #agente #dembele ing original sound – Ruby Halligan🏽
A meeting earlier this week in Barcelona between Laporta and Sissoko
Therefore, Joan Laporta’s communication is to say the least surprising, perhaps a way of defending herself after what clearly seemed like the last possible meeting between different parties. It must be said that in recent days in Barcelona there has been pessimism, either on the side of the general director of the club, Matthew Alemany, or on the side of Xavi, who had said a half word goodbye to 2018. world champion after the last game of the season.
Therefore, the matter is complicated for the FCB as PSG through NAK is clearly making progress in the Dembélé dossier and makes its main priority the replacement of Angel Di Maria, whose contract has not been extended. Therefore, the next few hours will be crucial for the future of the one who ended up as the best provider in La Liga. At the moment, it’s more PSG holding the rope, but we’ve seen with the telenovela Kylian Mbappé that the wind can quickly turn into this already crazy window of summer transfers.