As every week on TrashTalk, find the full program for the next seven days, to get to work with the face of a zombie and the spirit of a grandmother who has just eaten a can of non-fresh herring. While you wait for some possible updates, here is the signed menu bein Sports.
After three days of 4-star food, we switch to the forced diet. Indeed, there will be no NBA game to eat before next Thursday night. Therefore, it gives you time to remake all the repetitions you want until then, whether they be all-time matches or the Slam Dunk 2022 Contest for those who want to hurt themselves. On the other hand, this weekend’s program will be worth watching especially with an Angelino derby on Friday night or an interesting Suns-Pelicans between the League leader and a candidate for the playoffs, as well as a Sixers-Knicks. in my prime where we hope to see more closely what the Harden-Embiid duo in Philadelphia can offer. So one tip, take advantage of the following days to regain strength because then we will be in apnea until the NBA Playoffs in just under two months. Breathing, let’s go!
On the night of Thursday 24 February
- Brooklyn Nets – Boston Celtics at 1:30 (beIN 3)
- Chicago Bulls – Atlanta Hawks at 2am (beIN 4)
Friday night 25 February
- Phoenix Suns – New Orleans Pelicans at 3am (beIN 4)
- Los Angeles Lakers – Los Angeles Clippers at 4am (beIN 1)
Saturday night February 26th
- Detroit Pistons – Boston Celtics at 18:00 (beIN 4)
- Denver Nuggets – Sacramento Kings at 3 a.m. (beIN 4)
Sunday night February 27th
- Philadelphia Sixers – New York Knicks at 19:00 (beIN 3)
- Indiana Pacers-Boston Celtics at 23:00 (beIN 4)
We kindly print the program bein Sports, we display it at the entrance or in the office and so we do not miss any point of what will be offered during the next 7 days on the channel! In the meantime we will buy a coffee …